Dr. Lisa Scudder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Scudder?

I've returned home again.

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I cannot thank this doctor enough for years of compassionate personalized expert unbiased care, She is the real deal. I've had to go elsewhere during the last 20 years due to travel but have returned again to the best. Her staff are friendly and very helpful and cheerful no matter how complicated my request are, they always remain pleasant and more than happy to go the extra mile. Living 3 hours away I've tried others and as you can tell I choose to travel to see her and completely trust no one else with my healthcare. Her advise is invaluable to me. Thank you Dr Scudder and staff for the best care ever.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

After being with Dr. Scudder for over 15 years she refused to have my medications refilled (blood pressure, pain/inflamation, and depression medicine) because I was over my yearly office visit. I tried to explain that I had lost my medical insurance and was unemployed and it was all I could do to afford my meds that I couldn't afford an office visit at this time and she still refused to release at least one more month of medication. I hope I die and it will be her fault!

Excellent Dr

Posted on July 30th, 2016

I stopped going to Dr Scudder in 2014, at that time her weight loss management patients seemed to be more important and her staff was just plain rude. However, I have returned this year because I could not find another Dr as good as her. Her new staff is great! Dr Scudder is even better now than she was before. She gives accurate diagnosis and her bedside manner is exceptional. She cares about her patients!

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Office staff is exceptionally friendly, courteous and helpful. Dr. Scudder listens carefully, asks pertinent questions, empowers me and treats without over prescribing medication. I couldn't ask for a more thorough and competent provider.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Great Doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2015

A doctor with ears. I like Dr. Scudder very much. She takes the time to listen to what I have to say and works with me to reach an appropriate treatment. I have high blood pressure and Diabetes. I also have a phobia about taking medications, but she works me through it.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Love her great personal care

Very Caring and Understanding Doctor

Posted on March 5th, 2015

My family & I have been patients of Dr. Lisa Scudder for many years now and we are very pleased with everything thing about her and her staff.

Disappointed

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Quality of service declined over years, left after many years of worsening problems and issues. If I could rate on sliding scale it would go from four stars down to one.

worst staff ever

Posted on September 26th, 2014

made a appt. to see eye doctor a day before my appt. the doctors office never sent my refferral. made another appt. they still havent sent my referral. had to call my insurance company . and i filed a complaint .this is the worst doctor i ever went to. dont wate your money. and the staff is very very rude.

Awful experience

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Saw the PA in the office who decided to switch my ADHD meds with promise to adjust as needed if the new med wasn't effective. Well, med wasn't effective and the doctor refused to change the script to an effective dose although her PA promised me they would do so during my visit. Also, the medical assistant who was relating this issue over the phone suggested I break my extended release medication in half and take that additional half on "bad days". Great advice to cause me to have a heart attack or cause harm to myself as the pharmacy strictly guides the patient in never breaking an XR medication. I am a nurse, a nurse practitioner student, and a mother of 3, an honest person with a thorough evaluation describing my ADHD. They did not live up to their word of helping if the med they wanted me to take wasn't effective. Also, they want to charge a $ fee to fax in an authorization for the medication they prescribed my husband for asthma control. Isn't that part of their job?! I have never been more displeased with a doctor's office in my life. Even worse being a part of the medical field, I am embarrassed that this office is a representative of health care. Find a new doctor!

All about Dr Scudder

Posted on January 12th, 2014

Dr Scudder seemed very uninterested with my concerns. I felt rushed. Her bedside manner was awful.