Overall Review

3.3

August 3rd, 2016
After being with Dr. Scudder for over 15 years she refused to have my medications refilled (blood pressure, pain/inflamation, and depression medicine) because I was over my yearly office visit. I tried to explain that I had lost my medical insurance and was unemployed and it was all I could do to afford my meds that I couldn't afford an office visit at this time and she still refused to release at least one more month of medication. I hope I die and it will be her fault!

July 29th, 2016
Excellent Dr
I stopped going to Dr Scudder in 2014, at that time her weight loss management patients seemed to be more important and her staff was just plain rude. However, I have returned this year because I could not find another Dr as good as her. Her new staff is great! Dr Scudder is even better now than she was before. She gives accurate diagnosis and her bedside manner is exceptional. She cares about her patients!

July 22nd, 2016
Office staff is exceptionally friendly, courteous and helpful. Dr. Scudder listens carefully, asks pertinent questions, empowers me and treats without over prescribing medication. I couldn't ask for a more thorough and competent provider.

January 26th, 2016
Great Doctor

October 21st, 2015
A doctor with ears. I like Dr. Scudder very much. She takes the time to listen to what I have to say and works with me to reach an appropriate treatment. I have high blood pressure and Diabetes. I also have a phobia about taking medications, but she works me through it.

August 17th, 2015
Love her great personal care

March 5th, 2015
Very Caring and Understanding Doctor
My family & I have been patients of Dr. Lisa Scudder for many years now and we are very pleased with everything thing about her and her staff.

January 19th, 2015
Disappointed
Quality of service declined over years, left after many years of worsening problems and issues. If I could rate on sliding scale it would go from four stars down to one.

September 26th, 2014
worst staff ever
made a appt. to see eye doctor a day before my appt. the doctors office never sent my refferral. made another appt. they still havent sent my referral. had to call my insurance company . and i filed a complaint .this is the worst doctor i ever went to. dont wate your money. and the staff is very very rude.

February 12th, 2014
Awful experience
Saw the PA in the office who decided to switch my ADHD meds with promise to adjust as needed if the new med wasn't effective. Well, med wasn't effective and the doctor refused to change the script to an effective dose although her PA promised me they would do so during my visit. Also, the medical assistant who was relating this issue over the phone suggested I break my extended release medication in half and take that additional half on "bad days". Great advice to cause me to have a heart attack or cause harm to myself as the pharmacy strictly guides the patient in never breaking an XR medication. I am a nurse, a nurse practitioner student, and a mother of 3, an honest person with a thorough evaluation describing my ADHD. They did not live up to their word of helping if the med they wanted me to take wasn't effective. Also, they want to charge a $ fee to fax in an authorization for the medication they prescribed my husband for asthma control. Isn't that part of their job?! I have never been more displeased with a doctor's office in my life. Even worse being a part of the medical field, I am embarrassed that this office is a representative of health care. Find a new doctor!

January 12th, 2014
All about Dr Scudder
Dr Scudder seemed very uninterested with my concerns. I felt rushed. Her bedside manner was awful.

September 20th, 2013
Long wait to have prescriptions called in, and the doctor will never return a phone call or speak with you over the phone. I had surgery last year and she never inquired to see if I lived/died afterwards, I haven't heard a word from her at all