Dr. Lisa Semple Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Semple?

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Rude, arrogant, huge ego and everyone is beneath her, horrible with patients and extremely snotty

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Severe pelvic pain brought me to Dr. Semple. She told me I had a extroverted uterus and it was fixed. She spoke to me about endometriosis. Performed ultrasound and found something unusual. She then performed another ultrasound where unusual area was no longer visible. She patted my leg and told me I was ok to call if I had anymore pain. I asked about her previous mention about endometriosis. She was out the door before I even finished my question. Later I found out I had ovarian cysts nobody had ever even discussed with me and I had no idea about them. A few months later I was in emergency surgery at the hospital with stage iv endometriosis, tubo ovarian abscess, had hysterectomy with ovaries and tubes removed along with appendectomy, adhesions. Ovaries were stuck to my uterus and bowel. Tubo ovarian abscess had ruptured and I was in severe sepsis in critical condition and went to icu on a ventillator because my lungs were shutting down. I now have rheumatoid arthritis due to the severe infection my body went through. But...Dr. Semple didn't have any interest in finding the cause of my pain. And for that I almost lost my life and still suffer to this day from the scariest thing I've ever been through. Always make your doctor follow through. By the time I got in to see another gynecologist it was too late and I was already septic (SIRS).

lisa semple

Posted on June 30th, 2014

waited 1 hr 15 min, dr wasnt even in building! staff nice dr not nice

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Semple did not seem personable in any way... never once tried to foster a patient - physician relationship. Other staff members are superb!

Dr Semple very poor doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2013

Rude,abrupt and arrogant describe this doctor,does not take time. With me to discuss my issues, makes you feel like you are bothering her, the staff is great though always tending to my needs. She dresses and looks like she just rolled out of bed after a party. DISGRACE to this office. Patients beware this one is all about the "image"

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Dr. Semple was great at diagnosing and treating a problem. She is always very short in the exam room and not wanting to discuss things...seems to want to get in and out. Dr. Semple made a comment about my weight before that I thought was offensive.

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Saw Dr. Semple in Erie, PA office. I felt that she was abrupt. She didn't seem to want to hear my concerns or discuss my medical issues in detail. She was in and out of the exam/consultation very quickly. Maybe she's more of a "baby" doctor. Also, the walls in the office are paper thin and I could hear everything in the room next to me. She seemed cold when she was speaking to the other patient.

She was my doctor here. She seemed good. Next thing I know, she has left town. No word from her.

Posted on November 1st, 2009

FELL OFF FACE OF THE EARTH

Posted on October 31st, 2009

Went to this doctor for a year. Tried to make another appointment, only to find her numbers disconnected, her practice closed and NO ONE HAVING A CLUE where she went. Cannot locate her online OR in any data base. No notice to patients, no clue where my file might be.

Excellent doctor! The best

Posted on September 2nd, 2009

I was sad to see Dr. Semple leave Savannah. She delivered both of my children via C-section - couldn't have asked for better care or better bedside manner.

Posted on October 7th, 2016