A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Seyfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seyfried
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seyfried Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Seyfried, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Seyfried graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Seyfried has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Sou Seyfried MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Seyfried practice?
- Dr. Lisa Seyfried has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Seyfried practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.