A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Shakerin is Excellent. Dr. Shakerin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Shakerin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakerin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shakerin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Maple Grove Hospital Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shakerin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Shakerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Shakerin practice?
Dr. Lisa Shakerin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Shakerin, Dr. Isabelle Shakerin, Dr. Bette Shakerin, Dr. Babette Shakerin, Dr. Marybeth Shakerin, Dr. Buffy Shakerin, Dr. Elsa Shakerin, Dr. Liza Shakerin