A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Shane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shane
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Shane, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shane graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Shane MD is a female Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Shane practice?
- Dr. Lisa Shane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Shane practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pathologists.