A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Shane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shane
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Shane, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shane graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Shane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa L Shane MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Shane practice?
- Dr. Lisa Shane has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Shane practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pathologists and Long Beach Pediatric Specialists.