A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Shultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Shultz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Shultz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shultz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shultz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Shultz MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Shultz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Shultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Shultz practices Neurology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Camden Neurologists.