A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Sieczkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Sieczkowski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieczkowski graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sieczkowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Mich Sieczkowski MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Sieczkowski practice?
- Dr. Lisa Sieczkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Sieczkowski practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Omaha Pediatricians.