A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Sirota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Sirota, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Sirota, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirota graduated from Boston University . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sirota has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Sirota practice?
Dr. Lisa Sirota practices Pediatrics near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.