Lisa M Skinner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

April 2nd, 2016
Dr. Skinner is wonderful. She is easy to talk to, has a good sense of humor, and is truly concerned with her patients' wellbeing. She is knowledgeable and examines thoroughly. I recommend her highly.

September 26th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I've went to Dr. skinner for at least 11 years. She is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

March 30th, 2013
Love!
I am very picky about doctors, but I just love Dr. Skinner! She is very easy to talk to and always makes you feel comfortable. She is even understanding about financial issues. I trust her 100%. The office is clean and very professional.

June 8th, 2012
AWESOME!!!!
I was referred by my gyn to Dr Skinner to do a procedure he doesn't perform. She was very professional, yet approachable and caring..My case was complicated and she returned my call and was immediately responsive to all my concerns.. Highest recommendations!!

July 26th, 2011
Dr. Lisa Skinner saved my life, when no one else would listen to me
I had problems with a pregnancy but got the "oh, you are just overly concerned" looks and answers from the ob/gyn I had at time. I found Dr. Skinner and she confirmed I had reason to be concerned. I had to have emergency surgery, which she did, and it saved my life. I trust her completely. She is straight up, no bull, doesn't run unnecessary tests, takes time ( a real big plus when you need a doctor to listen, and RARE). You will never find a better ob/gyn. Been seeing her for years and she delivered two of my children - the last two of course! Love her to death!!

June 14th, 2009
Dr. Skinner is kind and very professional. I travel over 100 miles yearly for my exams, because I trust her.

March 9th, 2009
I was at ease with Dr skinner and she is understandable with her patience. She listens to you and takes her time and spends the time needed with you.

July 24th, 2008
Dr. Lisa Skinner is Wonderful
I had trouble for about 3 years with a medical condition that was always misdiagnosed by another doctor. As soon as I switched to Dr. Skinner, she practically diagnosed me within minutes. She performed my very much needed hysterectomy and used the latest technology with my Endometriosis. Had I not gone to her, I would still be miserable and I wouldn't even know about the Endo. or that I even needed surgery I am sure.