A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Sloat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Sloat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloat
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Sloat, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloat graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sloat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Sloat MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Sloat practice?
- Dr. Lisa Sloat has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Sloat practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Ellicott City, MD.
See Ellicott City Psychiatrists.