A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Sloat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Sloat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloat
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sloat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Sloat, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloat graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sloat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Sloat MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Sloat practice?
- Dr. Lisa Sloat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Sloat practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Severna Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Ellicott City, MD.
See Severna Park Psychiatrists.