A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Snider, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Snider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Orange County
- Childrens Specialized
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Snider practice?
Dr. Lisa Snider practices Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Orange Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Snider, Dr. Bess Snider, Dr. Bessie Snider, Dr. Beth Snider, Dr. Betsy Snider, Dr. Bette Snider, Dr. Bettie Snider, Dr. Bettina Snider