A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Snow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Snow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Snow MD is a female doctor, has 44 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Snow practice?
- Dr. Lisa Snow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Snow practices Hospitalist near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Lafayette Hospitalists.