A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jane Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jane Snow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Snow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jane Elizabeth Snow MD is a female doctor, has 46 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Jane E. Snow practice?
- Dr. Jane Snow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jane Snow practices Hospitalist near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Hospitalists.