A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Snyder, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kay Snyder MD and MPH is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Lisa Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Snyder practices Emergency Medicine and Aerospace Medicine near Andrews Air Force Base, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Andrews Air Force Base Emergency Physicians and Andrews Air Force Base Preventive Medicine Specialists.