A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Sorrells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Sorrells is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorrells
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sorrells Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Sorrells, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrells graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sorrells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Sorrells MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Sorrells practice?
- Dr. Lisa Sorrells has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lisa Sorrells practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lakewood Ranch, FL.