A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Sorrells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Sorrells is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Sorrells, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorrells graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sorrells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Sorrells MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Sorrells practice?
- Dr. Lisa Sorrells has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Sorrells practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Radiologists.