Learn more about Dr. Lisa Stagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Stagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Stagner, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagner graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Stagner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Stagner practice?
Dr. Lisa Stagner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Novi, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.