A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Stagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Stagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stagner
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Stagner, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stagner graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Stagner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa D Stagner DO and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Stagner practice?
- Dr. Lisa Stagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Stagner practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.