A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Staton graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Staton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Staton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Staton practice?
Dr. Lisa Staton practices Internal Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Staton, Dr. Bess Staton, Dr. Bessie Staton, Dr. Beth Staton, Dr. Betsy Staton, Dr. Bette Staton, Dr. Bettie Staton, Dr. Bettina Staton