A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Stearns, Anesthesiologist, Pain Management, Palliative Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Stearns, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Stearns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Jo Stearns MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa J. Stearns practice?
- Dr. Lisa Stearns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Stearns practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Anesthesiologists and Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors.