Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Stearns
Dr. Lisa Stearns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Stearns is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Stearns has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Stearns has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Lisa Stearns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Ann Foxx Leach
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi16
Dr. Alan Ketover
Preventive Medicine, Anesthesiology
Paradise Valley, AZ 0.24 mi43
Dr. Toni Harrison
Paradise Valley, AZ 0.24 mi24