A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Steffensen-Gamrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Steffensen-Gamrath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffensen-Gamrath graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Steffensen-Gamrath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steffensen-Gamrath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa Steffensen-Gamrath practice?
Dr. Lisa Steffensen-Gamrath practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Family Physicians.