Dr. Lisa Stockford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Stockford?

April 14th, 2017

Great Doctor but beware of front office receptionist

Receptionist with pink pony tails is rude and closes the window to talk with other staff thinking we don't hear the gossiping going on. If you make an appointment as a new patient you best be there 30 min prior or they "she" will tell you that you should've come in early and see if they'll meaning the doctor will see you. First of all if they want you there 30 minutes early then they should tell you that when they make your appointment second they don't call day before to confirm your appointment so how do they expect you to know something that you were never told. A good receptionist would not tell a new patient basically yea you're on time to you're appt but should've been here 30 min early so can't see you. Then close the window and continue to gossip. Good doctor if you can get past the rude receptionist. Myself and other family member were patients but will not be going back.

May 12th, 2015

Dr Stockford is an amazing doctor she is thorough patient and caring!!

May 1st, 2015

Dr. Stockford is a rare, caring, intelligent physician - highly recommend!

March 5th, 2015

She'll ask questions and listen to your answers. You don't feel rushed like she needs to be somewhere else.

June 10th, 2013

I called to make an appointment with Dr. Stockford, hoping to be a new patient. After waiting five minutes for someone to be available to answer my call, I explained my needs and was put on hold. Ten minutes later, my hold music became a dial tone; The call had been disconnected. I called back and waited another twenty minutes for an attendant to answer before being told that the doctor is not taking any new patients. That would have been nice to know half an hour sooner, when I made my request in the first place.

May 30th, 2013

No sympathy on patients

She called me on my cellphone to give me the bad news (breast cancer) and when my friend asked her why she did that, her answer was "some patients can tolerate bad news".... She had no idea about me as i just changed my doctor. She is a woman with no heart!!!! I never went back to her.... Hope she will not do this again to another patient.

April 13th, 2010

Sarah Simpson

I have 4 children and take them all to Dr. Stockford. I LOVE her. I have a son with Type I Diabetes and couldn't get him in to a specialist for 6 months. Dr. Stockford was so helpful. She really went above and beyond my expectations helping us with rx's she was not familiar with until we could get into a pediatric endocrinologist. She always takes a lot of time with all of us if we have an appointment. I highly recommend her. She is kind, professional and really listens and helps so much. I can't say enough good about her.

March 16th, 2010

Dr. Stockford called me herself with my lab results and treatment options. I feel the attention she shows her patients is comforting. She is a blessing.

November 2nd, 2009

Professional and caring.

Dr Stockford takes the time to listen to her patient and values their imput into the medical issue at hand. Very few doctors practice this level of bedside manner. Her diagnostic abilities are exceptionally good and will quickly get a second opinion rather than quess with a serious problem.

December 29th, 2008

Dr. Stockford was very caring and concerned with my issues. She is great!

November 5th, 2008

Great family physician

Dr. Stockford spends enough time with her patients & asks questions. What a concept!

May 25th, 2017