A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Sumner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Sumner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sumner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sumner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Sumner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumner graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sumner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Maureen Sumner MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Sumner practice?
- Dr. Lisa Sumner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Sumner practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Rheumatologists.