Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Suter
Dr. Lisa Suter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Suter is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Suter has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Suter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Ian Ferguson
New Haven, CT 0 mi6
Dr. Bonnie Hiatt
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Erica Spatz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi10