A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Swann, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swann graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Swann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Swann practice?
Dr. Lisa Swann practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Urgent Care Centers and Spartanburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Swann, Dr. Bess Swann, Dr. Bessie Swann, Dr. Beth Swann, Dr. Betsy Swann, Dr. Bette Swann, Dr. Bettie Swann, Dr. Bettina Swann