A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Swann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Swann is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swann
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Swann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Swann, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swann graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Swann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Swann MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Swann practice?
- Dr. Lisa Swann has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Swann practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Emergency Physicians and Spartanburg Family Physicians.