A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Swann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Swann, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swann graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Swann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Swann MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Swann practice?
- Dr. Lisa Swann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Swann practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Spartanburg Emergency Physicians and Spartanburg Family Physicians.