A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Swanson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Swanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Swanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Louise Swanson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Lisa Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Swanson practices Pediatrics near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Mesquite Pediatricians.