A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Swartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Swartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Swartz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Swartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Swartz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Providence Pediatricians and Providence Endocrinologists.