A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Swartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Swartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans