A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Swensson is Good. Dr. Swensson has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Swensson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swensson graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Swensson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swensson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Swensson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Swensson practice?
Dr. Lisa Swensson practices Family Medicine near Citrus Heights, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cordova, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Citrus Heights Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Swensson, Dr. Isabelle Swensson, Dr. Bette Swensson, Dr. Babette Swensson, Dr. Marybeth Swensson, Dr. Buffy Swensson, Dr. Elsa Swensson, Dr. Liza Swensson