A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Tai is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Hsin-Ning Tai MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa H. Tai practice?
- Dr. Lisa Tai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Tai practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.