Dr. Lisa Tannock MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2016
Transgender destroyer.
. "My clinical interests include diabetes and insulin resistance, cholesterol disorders and transgender medicine." Is what she says on her UK page. She doesn't listen to a thing you have to say. She knows "best" cause she is the doctor and you aren't. Not very respectful at all and will make you wait loooong time periods for appointments. I eventually gave up trying to get meds from her due to her staff messing up two appointments that took 22 months. In that time? I fully turned back into a man and blame her for ruining my life. Tannock made a friend of mine wait 9 more months to be treated for her transgender issues after smoking 2 cigarettes the day before. Despite how much research you may do? She only does things by the book and has no bedside manner at all in my humble and first hand opinion. Disrespectful, blows your concerns about insufficient medication completely off and will even take you on or off hormones for asinine reasons. Then make you wait 7-12 months again. I remember telling her that having been off of hormones for so long and that I was thinking about suicide from opening to closing my eyes because I was rapidly turning back into a man.. This monster of a doctor then told me that I would have to be psychiatrically assessed before receiving hormones again. A friend of mine feels she is getting insufficient dosages. We took her to another doctor in Cincinatti and the doctor doubled what Tannock was giving her. So in that instance... I have to wonder if she is secretly using her position to try and destroy us? I truly think she may, with how she refuses to respect your opinions or even work with you. I hold her and her nurses that couldn't keep my appointments ordered despite constant calling, FULLY responsible for ruining my life. I am literally unable to feel any thing good any more due to having detransitioned. To me? She is a monster that has some bad karma heading her way. I've talked to several other of her transgender patients and not one of them passed as female. Yet another correlation that she actually doesn't want to help, but hinder transwomen. During the SHORT time I actually got hormones from her? She wanted me on 2mg. I had been taking 6mg of estradiol with no adverse health effects. I don't know what goes on in her mind when she thinks of her transgender patients, but it surely cannot be "I LOVE TO HELP THESE PEOPLE LIVE AND I DONT WANT THEM TO COMMIT SUICIDE EVER!" The ONLY redeemable thing about this office are the politeness of her staff. Even if they can't seem to keep appointments correctly.

March 16th, 2015