A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tarbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarbert graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tarbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Reg Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
- Mercy Hospice & Palliative Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarbert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tarbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Tarbert practice?
Dr. Lisa Tarbert practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Hospitalist near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Little River, SC and Pawleys Island, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Tarbert, Dr. Bess Tarbert, Dr. Bessie Tarbert, Dr. Beth Tarbert, Dr. Betsy Tarbert, Dr. Bette Tarbert, Dr. Bettie Tarbert, Dr. Bettina Tarbert