Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tarbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Tarbert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarbert
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tarbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tarbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarbert graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Tarbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
- Mercy Hospice & Palliative Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Tarbert MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Tarbert practice?
- Dr. Lisa Tarbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Tarbert practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Conway, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Conway Internists and Conway Pediatricians.