A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tarbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Tarbert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tarbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarbert graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Tarbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Conway Medical Center
- Mercy Hospice & Palliative Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Tarbert MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Tarbert practice?
- Dr. Lisa Tarbert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Tarbert practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Conway, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists and Myrtle Beach Pediatricians.