Dr. Lisa Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Taylor?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Taylor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016

Patient Satisfaction Experts!

I was diagnosed with breast cancer, had a bilateral mastectomy and chose Dr. Taylor to do my breast reconstruction. Dr. Taylor and her staff are absolutely phenomenal! I have had multiple procedures and not once have I been disappointed by the results. Dr. Taylor and her staff are very professional and super friendly, she makes patient satisfaction a priority. I would highly recommend her!

September 15th, 2016

Long-term relationship

I didn't want to have to pick a plastic surgeon but very much needed an excellent doctor after a bilateral mastectomy. I have now known Dr. Taylor over ten years as she has followed up on my long-term care. I am short and trim which left fewer options than a person with more body mass. She included my husband as a member of my team in choosing my reconstruction process. Thank-you very much. All is well with me now, and I have been pleased with the results.

September 14th, 2016

I am impressed with Dr. Taylors work. I had reconstruction previously from another surgeon and was unhappy with the results. I was told there was nothing else they could do for me. So I decided to see Dr. Lisa Taylor and she said we can always do something. I am so pleased with my results. Her office was friendly and always knew my name when I walked in. They made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon.

September 6th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

October 7th, 2015

What a gifted woman.

I have had several procedures with Dr. Lisa Taylor. I am impressed with her artistic eye , attention to detail work and professionalism. What did catch me offguard and brought tears to my eyes was her tenderness, focus and care.

October 7th, 2015

Love, Love!

Dr. Taylor and her staff are amazing. I never had an issue booking an appointment from day 1. I am happy with my results and plan to use her again for any future procedures. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone! Great job and thank you!

April 17th, 2015

She has done a forehead lift and a bilateral breast reduction. I was very satisfied.

April 16th, 2015

RN

Lisa removed an early stage melanoma from the lower portion of my upper arm. It's been over 5 years. The cancer has never returned. The incision line is very fine, hardly noticeable and healed without a ridge or pulling though she had to remove a fairly large area to make sure she got all of it.

November 1st, 2013

Breast cancer survivor

Discussed with her at the first visit what I didn't want and said if that was the best I could get I didn't want to do any surgery. She assured me that I would look great after reconstruction but I should have the other breast lifted to match the wonderful new one she would create. The finished product was awful; the new one a shapless, little lump and the one I should have left alone was a huge painful lump without any nipple sensation. I had it all redone several years later by another surgeon.

June 27th, 2013

bad news and good news and more bad news

Prior to making an appointment, I discussed the timing issue with her receptionist, as the surgeries needed to work around my semester breaks. She assured me it was doable. It was easy to get an appointment to see her. My visit began with her suggesting she remove my unaffected breast, as the occurrance rate in the remaining breast after one-sided cancer is about 30%. I indicated I was taking Tamoxifen, which reduces that rate to about 11%, but she still suggested the removal. She stated that she is a perfectionist. I felt like her suggestion stemmed from the fact that is is easier to make two fake breasts identical than it is to make a new one match the original mate. I talked over the scheduling of the two surgeries, which she assured me was doable. Went in to make the appointment for the first surgery, and found out she was already booked up until the time school started. I had specifically asked before I even made the consult appointment. I was pretty disappointed, as it cost me 1/2 day of driving and appointment just to find out something I could have been told on the phone very easily, before I wasted my time on an appointment.,

August 10th, 2017