A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Teot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Teot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Teot, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teot graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Teot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Anne Teot MD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Teot practice?
- Dr. Lisa Teot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Teot practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Pathologists.