A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Thornton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thornton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Thornton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa S Thornton MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Lisa Thornton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Thornton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Physiatrists.