A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tichenor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tichenor graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Tichenor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Tichenor DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Tichenor practice?
- Dr. Lisa Tichenor has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Tichenor practices Emergency Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Emergency Physicians.