A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tkatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Tkatch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tkatch, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tkatch graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Tkatch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Tkatch MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Tkatch practice?
- Dr. Lisa Tkatch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Tkatch practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Infectious Disease Doctors.