Dr. Lisa Torp MD Patient Reviews

4.9

April 18th, 2014
Breast mass
I was referred to Dr. Torp for a breast mass that suddenly appeared during a self-exam. She spent time with me and discussed options, the decision was to proceed with an MRI, and then when the MRI still could not detect what she needed to see, we then agreed on surgically removing the mass. Dr. Torp took the time to meet with me again before the surgery to explain the procedure and she was very compassionate and reassuring. The surgery went well and I recovered nicely and her office called me in only 2 days to advise that the mass was benign, that was very fast in my opinion. I feel that she is an awesome doctor, an excellent surgeon, very honest-up front about decisions/choices, she is personable, and compassionate.

October 22nd, 2013
Patient
Dr. Torp is an extremely gifted surgeon and caring doctor. She is very detailed and honest with her interactions. She will give it to you straight. I had inflammatory breast cancer and Dr.Torp was the surgeon I chose to be on my care team. She helped save my life. Cancer is a rough road, Dr. Torp and her caring staff definately helped me kick it.