A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa My Tran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Tran practice?
- Dr. Lisa Tran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Tran practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Ontario Primary Care Doctors.