A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Travis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Travis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Travis has 24 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Travis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Travis practice?
- Dr. Lisa Travis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Travis practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.