Overall Review

3.3

June 23rd, 2015
This doctor is borderline incompetent. She completely missed a pre-cancerous growth on my face and prescribed a medication that she knew little about. Her major focus seems to be on selling a line of cosmetic products and doing cosmetic procedures. The few times that I've seen her she's rushed through our meetings and has seemed distracted. I won't be going back.

May 2nd, 2015
Am never certain about diagnosis, so want to be fair, . Wait time is usually perfect.
Compared, especially to previous Dermatologists, she is the best, so kind, smiling and professional and too, the staff is the same way, very friendly and helps the patient to relax and get through procedures with east. Kudos. !

January 5th, 2015
Scheduling an appointment leaves something to be desired, but Dr. Travis is very thorough and comprehensive in her skin checks. It gives me great peace of mind as I spent way too much time in the sun as a child.

August 21st, 2013
I wasn't impressed. Staff was arrogant on the phone, and Dr. Travis was curt and cold, and talks way too fast for the type of information she's imparting.

April 27th, 2012
excellent physician
Dr. Travis was extremely caring and was able to diagnose my problem. She went above and beyond by testing for other issues as well and as a result, I found out I had another issue that may be related to some of my symptoms. I highly recommend her.

May 31st, 2011
very satisfied
I have been to multiple dermatologists in NYC and will stick with Dr. Travis. I do not want a dermatologist who seems more interested in cosmetic procedures. Dr. Travis is professional and knowledgable about medical conditions. She has excellent bedside manner as well. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes.

November 18th, 2010
Rude personnel + not a great doctor
Not a good doctor: Treats the symptom not the patient. Her personnel are very rude, especially Karen Kelly. I don't have anything good to say of my experiences. I would not refer her to anyone.