A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tuchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Tuchman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tuchman, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tuchman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kessler Tuchman MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Tuchman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Tuchman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Tuchman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.