A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tuchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Tuchman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tuchman, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Tuchman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tuchman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Tuchman practice?
Dr. Lisa Tuchman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.