A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tuchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Tuchman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Tuchman, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchman graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Tuchman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tuchman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Tuchman practice?
Dr. Lisa Tuchman practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Neurologists.