A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Tufankjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Tufankjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tufankjian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tufankjian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Gruszka Tufankjian DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa G. Tufankjian practice?
- Dr. Lisa Tufankjian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Tufankjian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Millville, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.