A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Turman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Turman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Turman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Turman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Meredith Turman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Turman practice?
- Dr. Lisa Turman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Turman practices Pediatrics near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Hayward Pediatricians.