A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Turman is Excellent. Dr. Turman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Turman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Children`s Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Turman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Turman practice?
Dr. Lisa Turman practices Pediatrics near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Hayward Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Turman, Dr. Isabelle Turman, Dr. Bette Turman, Dr. Babette Turman, Dr. Marybeth Turman, Dr. Buffy Turman, Dr. Elsa Turman, Dr. Liza Turman