A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Uherick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Uherick is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Uherick, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uherick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Uherick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Uherick MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Uherick practice?
- Dr. Lisa Uherick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Uherick practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Roanoke Emergency Physicians.