Dr. Lisa Ann Uherick MD is female, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Uherick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uherick graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uherick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uherick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Uherick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Uherick practice?
Dr. Lisa Uherick practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Roanoke Pediatricians and Roanoke Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Uherick, Dr. Bess Uherick, Dr. Bessie Uherick, Dr. Beth Uherick, Dr. Betsy Uherick, Dr. Bette Uherick, Dr. Bettie Uherick, Dr. Bettina Uherick