A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Umholtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Umholtz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Umholtz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Umholtz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Umholtz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Umholtz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Umholtz practice?
- Dr. Lisa Umholtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Umholtz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.