A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Uyehara is Excellent. Dr. Uyehara has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Uyehara, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyehara graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Uyehara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uyehara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Uyehara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Uyehara practice?
Dr. Lisa Uyehara practices Psychiatry near South Hadley, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA and Springfield, MA.
See South Hadley Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Uyehara, Dr. Bess Uyehara, Dr. Bessie Uyehara, Dr. Beth Uyehara, Dr. Betsy Uyehara, Dr. Bette Uyehara, Dr. Bettie Uyehara, Dr. Bettina Uyehara