Dr. Lisa Uzbay Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Uzbay?

LOVE HER!

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr. Uzbay and her staff make you feel at ease. Dr. Uzbay answers all of your questions in a way that is easy to understand, and provides you with all of the information to help answer questions even after the visits. Her staff is friendly and knowledgeable as well, which makes you feel comfortable at an OBGYN (crazy, I know!)

Exceptional care

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Very happy with Dr Uzbay ! Very warm and caring. Everyone in the office was very welcoming !!

Good first visit

Posted on July 6th, 2015

My first visit with Dr. Uzbay. I was very pleased with the whole experience. She put me completely at ease.

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Very frustrating atmosphere. The doctor is always busy and they give you a nurse practitioner all the time. I had a cyst that exploded and after ER visit they said I need to follow up with the doctor since it was a blood cyst that ruptured. Uzbay refused to see me after my request and referred me to nurse practitioner. They don't treat you with care and respect.

What a great experience

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Dr. Uzbay makes you feel comfortable and is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen. She listens well and gives great information.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Did not listen to my cries for help, ended up literally almost dying. Did not diagnose my problem until she got smacked in the face with it. Then after doctored the papers to make it say she made me aware of my condition.

The Ugly Truth

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I was not heard as a patient or a person. The doctors thought I was exaggerating my pain and blew off my symptoms. I ended up having a severe case of preeclampsia and my liver and kidneys were literally shutting down. I called their emergency line at least three times and was discharged from the hospital the week before my emergency c-section. I wish I could say they learned from this experience and would listen to others; however, I have read this happened before myself. Additionally, I was showed no compassion, so the only lesson that was learned was by me: don't always trust your doctor.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner and excellent, prompt, quick staff. However, failed to diagnose a potentially deadly disease both after my c-section and in post-op follow-up, requiring me to undergo emergency surgery and months of rehab with home care. So, awesome for routine care, but not so good when problems arise.

Posted on October 23rd, 2009

Dr. Uzbay was kind and caring and informative. Her office staff was kind and helpful. My experience with her was positive. I would recommend her to others!

Needs more help

Posted on July 30th, 2009

The office is too busy and has lost its concern for patients. My concerns were ignored and I was passed on for another dr to deal with complications. She is a very nice lady, but perhaps spread too thin ?

Posted on October 28th, 2017