A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Valle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Valle is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Valle, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valle graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Valle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Valle DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Valle practice?
- Dr. Lisa Valle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Valle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.