Dr. Lisa Vantrease Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Vantrease?

April 12th, 2016

Great doctor!!

Great doctor!! Dr. VanTrease seems to ask all the right questions and seems very knowledgeable and caring. I am glad I found her!

April 12th, 2016

dr. van Treese is awesome

Dr. Van Treese is awesome. I would recommend her to everyone. Family and friends also think she is terrific.

April 3rd, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Van Trease is capable, confident and caring. Her expertise is excellent. Her diagnosis has been absolutely accurate , 100% of the time. She is by far and away the best physician I have ever had.

May 12th, 2014

Exceptionally Caring Doctor and Staff

My family has been seeing Dr Vantreese and now Dr Shutte for at least 10 years. Dr Vantrease has worked with my husband and my family to find a way to cope with Ehler Danlos, and inherited disease of the connective tissue. She has saved my husbands life by interveening with a specialist who's staff were ignoring a staff infection of MERSA. She came to our 19 year olds funeral, after he died of complications with Ehler Danlos and Disanomia. Our entire family and several friends in the area are very pleased with the care we have recieved.

February 26th, 2014

Dr. Vantrease is amazing. She is very down to earth and cares about her patients. I cannot imagine going to any other doctor. I have been a patient for over 10 years now and hope to continue as a patient for many more years. Nurses and office staff has come and gone but dr. Vantrease is amazing!

October 11th, 2013

Caring, honest, ethical

I have been a patient of Dr. VanTrease for nearly 10 years. She is caring and professional. What I like most about Dr. VanTrease is her honesty and directness. She talks to me as a true friend would and doesn't mince words, this style may not be for everyone, but it is the right combination for me. I don't follow all of her reccomendations, but she will reinterate them each year at my check-up. Dr. VanTrease is not "a pill doctor", she is ethical and wants to ensure she is providing the care you need.

August 5th, 2013

Very dishearting experience

I have been a patient of Dr. Vantrese off and on over a 10 year period of time. I have traveled and moved a lot durning that time and if I didn't live in the area I would go else where. I thought Dr. Vantrese genuinely cared about my well being and health. I recently received a dismissed letter over medical bills that were wrongfully titled to me. Her office staff excluding a couple sweethearts are if not the most unprofessional I've have ever in countered and not to mention their awful bed side manner. The billing department also has no clue how to show patients respect or get their information correct. I have left out more detail to with how they have wronged me because I do not know how to put it into writing w/ out getting to upset. I have been upset and let down to much already. My hopes is that someone will read this review before they decide to be a new patient w/ BeaverCreek Family Phyiscans and choose to carry on their research into finding a Caring Dr. that works with a proffesional/patient staff. Best Reguards~

July 9th, 2012

Exceptional knowledge and patient feedback

Dr. Vantrease is outstanding in her efforts to get a patient, like me, to do the right thing. She is very persuasive without scaring the $#%^ out of you. She genuinely cares about your health and your life.

March 3rd, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr. Vantrease for about 7 years and it is only in the past year that I have been frustrated in getting my medical needs met. For example, I got a virus that led to a sinus infection. The congestion was uncontrollable with everything available to me without a prescription, including Claritin D from the pharmacy. The pressure in my head became so intense, a migraine headache developed and could not be relieved. I called Dr. Vantrease asking for a prescription to help and was denied help and told to go to the hospital. I literally cried in pain in frustration, feeling helpless in my suffering. I did end up going to Urgent Care where a doctor was quickly able to prescribe a cough syrup that also contained a decongestant, which resolved my issue. Unfortunately, this urgent care visit cost me over $100, while a simple call-in prescription from Dr. Vantrease would have only cost me the price of the prescription. Needless to say, I have lost my trust in Dr. Vantrease's ability to meet my medical needs or even be concerned with them.

May 16th, 2017