A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Vasanth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Vasanth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasanth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasanth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Vasanth, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasanth graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Vasanth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Vasanth MD and MS is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Vasanth practice?
- Dr. Lisa Vasanth has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Vasanth practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.