A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Vasanth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Vasanth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Vasanth, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasanth graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Vasanth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Catherine Vasanth MD and MS is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Vasanth practice?
- Dr. Lisa Vasanth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Vasanth practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Rheumatologists.