Dr. Lisa Vasquez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Vasquez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2016

Dr Vasquez is the best Dr EVER I miss seeing her. Every visit she would make sure I was OK and even days when I was tired she would let me go in a room and rest and watch my 2 daughters for me. I gave birth to my 3rd child in 2014 and he passed away at 3months old, she supported me and my family. I miss her and the staff.

December 5th, 2015

Terrible Treatment and Inconsiderate Staff

Absolutely the worst experience. We had a car accident and arrived at office at 4:13 for our 4:00pm appt. The receptionist told us to fill out the paperwork and said doctor will have to see if she can still see us. After we finished the paperwork we were told she will not see us and we need to reschedule. The receptionist kept telling us that we should have come at 3:45 to fill out paperwork and neither the receptionist and the doctor were flexible or understanding at all. We said that we will be gone for vacation for three weeks and asked if she can see us despite our late arrival due to reason beyond our control but they were adamant and cold toward us. Finally we gave up and asked them to provide us a doctor note for the hr office but they said since we missed the appt they wouldn't give us a formal doctor note! We had to be insistent and finally got some sort of form. Overall we're really disappointed with this medical group and particularly this doctor for being so distant, mean, and rude (by kept telling us we should have come in at 3:45 even though appt is at 4!). If this is the kind of attitude and treatment this doctor and medical group give to new patient then we will make sure that we will never pick anyone from this group and this doctor! This is not what a personalized attention and care any doctor or receptionist should provide and we were very shocked at the attitude and coldness that we were treated.

October 20th, 2016