Learn more about Dr. Lisa Veach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Veach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veach
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Veach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Veach, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Veach graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Veach has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A Veach MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Veach practice?
- Dr. Lisa Veach has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Veach practices Infectious Disease near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Infectious Disease Doctors.