A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Veach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Veach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Veach, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Veach graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Veach has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A Veach MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Veach practice?
- Dr. Lisa Veach has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Veach practices Infectious Disease near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Infectious Disease Doctors.