A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Vecchio is Excellent. Dr. Vecchio has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Vecchio, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vecchio graduated from Univ of Navarro Pamplona. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vecchio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vecchio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Vecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Vecchio practice?
Dr. Lisa Vecchio practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near South Orange, NJ.
See South Orange Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Vecchio, Dr. Isabelle Vecchio, Dr. Bette Vecchio, Dr. Babette Vecchio, Dr. Marybeth Vecchio, Dr. Buffy Vecchio, Dr. Elsa Vecchio, Dr. Liza Vecchio